Monday, July 18, 2011

Urbanscapes 2011

Thank god I still remember my account and password!
So, seems I am free and I've done my homework.
Imma blog!

Went to Urbanscapes with my awesome shat friends :)
Oh ya, btw the pic with the corney dog WAS FUCKIN' AMAZING!
Is like only 5bucks! Too bad those fatties kept telling me "so fat loh" or "don't wan lar, so many calories" and etc! Urg! But then I still made Carmen ate like 1 nutella brownies!
EAT THAT CARMEN, and I ate the most. I ate 2 brownies, 1 corney and more...
Gosh! WHY AM I NOT FAT T_T



wore yellow cause I am #bersih! okay I am just kidding.
Is an art festival.
You don't wanna make the atmosphere feels like dying -.-"
so uncool, and satchel bag is love! :P


HELLO ICE CREAM MAN WHO CONNED ADRIAN TO BUY THE NUTELLA ICE CREAM!
AND DOESN'T TASTE LIKE NUTELLA! is like normal chocolate ice cream only.
They've so many weird flavour such as cendol, teh tarik, french toast and etc...
Perry bought the strawberry cheesecake! mad awesome!


Acting like we've saw something awesome.
Adrian was like "act like you're walking and don't stare into the cam"
#fail


Enjoying the strawberry cheesecake ice cream!
I gave that expression was because...
no idea.


Peace out! the weather was so good that day!


Tongue in chic!


Zikkos! Bought an awesome gladiator ring!
and I saw SOMEONE broke the ring, maybe his/her hand was too fat?




so cool, I know! *self slap*


Guess who I met! The youth ambassador SHANNON CHOW!
Long time no meet, she became more pretty already.
She's like so hot, stand beside her like trashing myself :(


Sorry if this pic hurt your eyes! BUT I WANNA TELL YOU GUYS THEY WERE SO GROSS AND NASTY! so called artistic dance, showing panties and creepy expressions that made me wanna puke and have nightmare. So... indescribable! Cis...


*drools*


I heard people said that this year Urbanscape was wayyyyyy fun and awesome than last years. Hopefully, next year will be more fun! :)
PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT THIS FUN EVENT NEXT YEAR.




Went to Garden to had our dinner.
and took LOTS OF PICS! like LOTS.

NICE!

Gong cha! (Y)

Well, Can't wait to meet them again!
and yeay MTVWS, immacomingwithawesomepplagain! :)


pics credits by Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment