Monday, May 27, 2013

It's all about the kanken







Finally I have time to blog about my ootd. I just bought the yellow kanken classic lately. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW OR WHEN I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! I JUST DID! 
The best part was I dragged two of my bff ( Wenyong and Perry ) to get one too, and trust me they love it! It's convenient and spacious. *random yellow converse keychain* super duper in love with it, I'm considering getting the kanken maxi which is a bigger one....hmmmm.... or maybe not, cause mom said i've too many bags! BUT FOR ME THERE IS NOTHING CALL TOO MANY BAGS *smirk*
 She is so gonna kill me! 

Okay, back to the topic, I matched everything, literally everything with the bag. Formal, normal bla bla bla...to college, hang out, high tea or whatsoever. I cant match this bag with any outfit at any occasion.
NO, they didn't pay me to advertise for them, I am just being kind to share. You know what they say " sharing is caring".

T-shirt by Cliche / Jacket by Zara / Jeans by Uniqlo / Shoes by Dr.Martens / Accessories by Toywatch, Rayban and Kanken 

Will blog about the Cliche tee in my next post! So stay tuned :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment