Monday, March 9, 2015

BALI

They say sunglasses have become the essential fashion accessory. Not only do they make you look sophisticated and snazzy, but the right pair of sunglasses will also enhance your complete outfit in a flash! I totally understand that getting a perfect pair of sunglasses is not always easy but once you gotten one that suits you it'll be amazing.
But before i start let me introduce you to my pair of sunglasses by New Balance Eyewear
The model i'm wearing is NB08044 its very versatile it goes pretty good with my outfits at Bali.
New Balance produce quality eyewear cause of their tough frame, polarised glass and it's stylish look.
Malaysia just had their official media launch last month and go grab yourself a pair now. Ps: Tanah Lot Temple behind me
continue on with my post to check out how good it is.


First day we visited Tanah Lot Temple and the cool beautiful mountains of Bedugul the scenery was amazing and it's my OOTD,
The second day we were chilling at the beach of Nusa Dua. Luckily that my New Balance shades are polarized to protect me from the UV rays.

I think my shades is the most outstanding one among everyone, yes? :P
 
(LOOK AT IT! I don't lie or should I say the NB eyewear. )
And the last day we were chilling at our private villa in the day by just swimming and looking out to the paddy fields behind of our villa. After a cool chilling session at the villa we went for dinner and cocktails to see the sunset at 
Potato Head Beach Club which is a much recommended place!


POOL ESSENTIAL! ( SUNBLOCK, HAIVAIANAS and nevertheless my precious NB)
ps/ my first slipper in my life, not even joking. 


Thanks for reading and check out New Balance Eyewear's Facebook Page
and i would like to thanks Eyewear Creations and New Balance Eyewear
for this pair of awesome sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment