Monday, February 4, 2013

Comeback

Hey peeps, eventually I'm back to blogging *cough* hope I don't give up like AGAIN. This is the third time I've comeback, lol. Since I've graduated from highschool and I'm not working, I have plenty of time to blog. LOL, no excuses............Jeez man, I'm stuck, too long didn't blog. Well, skip to the part where it links to the pictures.





Tiger print top from Topman | Jeans from Uniqlo | Shoes from DrMartens | Watch from Swatch x Jeremy Scott | Shades from Spitfire 

The moment when I saw this tee I was like ****! I didn't even hesitate, I rushed to the cashier and made the payment. I can't resist this, I remembered they had this tiger print but it's from topshop. I am not a shame to said that I tried that on, eventually it's too small. so happy that they had this for men! Extremely loving it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment