Friday, February 8, 2013

Shenton & the flatwhite






All photos from Shenton.

Did a small interview with Shenton, and look at my header! It's me!! Done by him, love it so much!

Hi, can you please introduce yourself?

I'm Shenton, I'm an independence art maker, as in anything related to visual/beauty/lifestyle. I'm doing interior styling/art directing/as well as my own paintings collections. 



What inspire you the most?

If I gotta figure this out, then obviously they are music/movie/fashion. B
ut the most important inspiration is from my living experience. it could be the up and down of my mood, meeting new people or travel to a place that will amaze me.



What are you currently up to?

there are few interior projects on hand, same time i'm updating my new collection of paintings, this time I'll be doing something different yet remain my identity.



Why did you decided to draw me?

By mood, as I feel grateful for all the likes and supports. One day I decided to pick a few followers on instagram and facebook page. for you, as I got impression in instagram, then when I browse through Carmen's picture and I saw u. but of course, u do dressup.


Can you express your artwork?


its a form to release emotion, to speak with brush n paint. About the style, I don't label it as I see the importance of being real to your feeling, to your creation.



More @ Shenton's facebook page and blog 




No comments:

Post a Comment